Monday, July 05, 2004

Only Nich Can Bring Me To Tears

"My Dearest, I miss you my darling, as I always do, but today is particularly hard because the ocean has been singing to me, and the song is that of our life together..." - Message In A Bottle (Nicholas Sparks)

Being a Nicholas Sparks fan, I was so glad to be able to catch his movie that was showing on TV last night. The sad ending brought me to tears but more importantly, it brought back memories of someone special.

The view of the ocean reminded me of our times diving in the deep blue sea. I am taking it one step at a time, living day by day the best I can. I pray to the Almighty that you are doing better than I am in the States and that the meeting with your parents went well. The worse that could happened to me is that I become stronger than Theresa through it all (go watch the movie), God-willing. Have a wonderful Independence Holiday...

No comments: